What's new

SB-600 + Beauty Dish?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I was wondering what everyone's opinion was of using the SB-600 with a beauty dish for low-key portraits? Also, what is the difference in light output of the smaller vs larger models? Do the larger models produce softer light, or just more broad light?

Thanks,
Mark
 
I'm not sure about the broader vs. softer light. But, I use a SB-600 with a homemade beauty dish all the time. I love the light from it.

DSC_1032.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom