What's new

SB-700 zoom head position issue

Brad DeMotte

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I have an SB-700 with a problem I can't solve, so I'm hoping for some feedback. The Zoom head is set on manual & I'm trying to set to "Power Zoom setting". I've followed the instruction manual but when scrolling through the prompts on the flash by pressing the Zoom button, the option to set it to "Power Zoom" is not available. Resetting the flash to all default settings doesn't work either. Seems like a software glitch, but I don't know how to resolve that.
Given the cost of the flash it doesn't make sense to send in for repair, so the only other option is to buy another one.......but this flash is just a few years old.
Any suggestions would be appreciated....
Thanks,
Brad
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom