What's new

Scanned them

NoChance

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Scanned in my first BW roll. I usually shoot digital so I am not a complete idiot.

Tell me what you think?


3desaturated.jpg

1

4.jpg

2

5.jpg

3

10.jpg

4

11.jpg

5 tinted

11desaturated.jpg

6

12.jpg

7

14uppedcontrast.jpg

8

Comments and Criticism Please?

Also on the rose, I couldnt decide if I liked BW better or the tint, that I randomly got while scanning the film in.
 
I like the rose photo with the red tint to it. I think that one has something to it!!!!
 
*sings the dust all over your negatives song*

i agree with OldNavy, the tint rocks some socks. 2 made me giggle, and the symmetry in three is pretty sweet too. The other ones didn't grab me.
 
i prefer the rose rather in momochrome than in B&W.

Anyway, there is lots of dust (and some scratches) as said, but there are also some horizontal stripes .. something wrong with your scanner there.

It comes out very pronounced on the rose-image, the fan and the tyre.
 
Alex_B said:
i prefer the rose rather in momochrome than in B&W.

Anyway, there is lots of dust (and some scratches) as said, but there are also some horizontal stripes .. something wrong with your scanner there.

It comes out very pronounced on the rose-image, the fan and the tyre.

yeah Kinda wasnt too careful with my negatvies. I will know better next time. And I scanned htem in and there was that line, so I was too lazy to rescan.... and Just posted these

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming?
 
I like the tire one and I would like the snapple if it had a little more dof to it. I tried that fan blade style shot recently and didnt really like the redults, your's is nice though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom