Scanner with "digital ice"? Recommendation

aram535

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We can't find the negatives and are planning on creating a photobook for our parents anniversity, 50% will be B/W, 50% color. Around 56 total pictures.

Both sets of pictures have some issues, small scratches, high gloss color print, etc. I think we're going to need a scanner with "digital ice" to help with the recovery of the images. I'm also decent with photoshop so that should help.

Can anyone recommend a USB/Firewire scanner with digital ice for scanning in some color photographs? The budget is around $200-$350.

We can't find the negatives and are planning on creating a photobook for our parents anniversity, 50% will be B/W, 50% color. Around 56 total pictures.

Both sets of pictures have some issues, small scratches, high gloss color print, etc. I think we're going to need a scanner with "digital ice" to help with the recovery of the images. I'm also decent with photoshop so that should help.

Can anyone recommend a USB/Firewire scanner with digital ice for scanning in some color photographs? The budget is around $200-$350.

i just did this same thing last week and i just used my brother mfc 240 c all in one and it worked great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back