What's new

Scarecrow (if it only had a brain...)

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
24,892
Reaction score
85
Location
The Great White North
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dscn3793p2rwe9.jpg


Or maybe it's a supermodel....skinny as all heck, but not much between the ears :lol:



(Okay, all you supermodels out there, it was only a joke.)
 
Teheee... I think he needs a little more neck to support his hat (this coming from a engineer perspective mind you)...
 
You know, I never have been able to get my neck to do that.

With a set of shoulders like that, she would make a great middle linebacker for the Patriots.

Was this the after party of a "Trash the Dress" shoot?

Sorry Anty, couldn't control myself. :lmao:


Seriously though, as Daan said, what lovely colors. I really like the little garden shack. Nice blue sky as well. I can't make out what the flowering plant in the garden is though.
 
No crows.

I saw this last night and with my ~slow focus 'feature' (never could play baseball), I saw a similarity between the photo and a series I've seen about things not being what they seem, like a person with a hood emerging from a coat rack. Spacey stuff. I spent about an hour digging through my surreal bookmarks looking for the site, but phffftttt...

I really like the shot. Everything about it.
 
It's lovely. I especially like the colors as Daan said. :)
 
Very nice! I too love the color in this one.
 
I can't make out what the flowering plant in the garden is though.
Heehee, good ones kundalini!

The flowering plant (purple) is actually a chive plant.


My garden plot is actually behind and one over from the little gardening shed. When I get water from the spigot by the shed, I always see the scarecrow and love the look of it.


Thanks everyone for your comments!! :)
 
The flowering plant (purple) is actually a chive plant.
But of course....silly me. I have only let my chives get to full blossom once a few years ago. I only do a small bunch anyway, but put them in most everything during the summer meals. Mmmmm, good stuff.
 
chives and onions the same thing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom