Scarecrow (if it only had a brain...)

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dscn3793p2rwe9.jpg

Or maybe it's a supermodel....skinny as all heck, but not much between the ears :lol:

(Okay, all you supermodels out there, it was only a joke.)

Teheee... I think he needs a little more neck to support his hat (this coming from a engineer perspective mind you)...

You know, I never have been able to get my neck to do that.

With a set of shoulders like that, she would make a great middle linebacker for the Patriots.

Was this the after party of a "Trash the Dress" shoot?

Sorry Anty, couldn't control myself. :lmao:

Seriously though, as Daan said, what lovely colors. I really like the little garden shack. Nice blue sky as well. I can't make out what the flowering plant in the garden is though.

No crows.

I saw this last night and with my ~slow focus 'feature' (never could play baseball), I saw a similarity between the photo and a series I've seen about things not being what they seem, like a person with a hood emerging from a coat rack. Spacey stuff. I spent about an hour digging through my surreal bookmarks looking for the site, but phffftttt...

I really like the shot. Everything about it.

It's lovely. I especially like the colors as Daan said. :)

I can't make out what the flowering plant in the garden is though.
Heehee, good ones kundalini!

The flowering plant (purple) is actually a chive plant.

My garden plot is actually behind and one over from the little gardening shed. When I get water from the spigot by the shed, I always see the scarecrow and love the look of it.

Thanks everyone for your comments!! :)

The flowering plant (purple) is actually a chive plant.
But of course....silly me. I have only let my chives get to full blossom once a few years ago. I only do a small bunch anyway, but put them in most everything during the summer meals. Mmmmm, good stuff.

chives and onions the same thing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back