What's new

Scarecrow

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
578
Reaction score
2
Location
Indiana
I like the colors in this picture...I have already cropped it and shrunk it for viewing here, but I don't think too much was lost!
scarecrow.JPG
 
An ever so tiny curves-adjustment would make them jump out even more - not the crows --- the colours! :D
 
I think the composition is spot on, nice subject too - I don't normally think about scarecrows in gardens, just fields!

On one hand I agree with LaFoto's suggestion - but then again, I like the softer colours in this because it's in keeping with the country garden idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom