Scene Machine

ibudec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About twenty years of more ago I remember seeing advertising for a Scene Machine, a prismatic front projection system that was popular with School Prom photographers. I have tried a Google search and can only find one serious reference to this equipment in the UK where I am based, and that is in use in a professional hire studio.

Is this equipment still made? If so, can anyone tell me where I might get one please? If not, does anyone know of a modern (or not-so-modern) alternative, preferably computer based; or does anyone know of a second hand one available for sale?

Many thanks

Barry at Ibudec

I'm not sure I know what you are referring to...is it just a projector that projects a background onto a backdrop?

You could use a slide projector and slides. Or you could use a digital projector hooked up to a computer...and project just about anything.

Hi Big Mike

Thanks for the response, but a few minutes ago I picked up a link to the manufacturer off another site in the UK. It's an American company called Virtual Backgrounds and they are at www.virtualbackgrounds.net/pages/technology.html

Odd that Google doesn't pick up on it.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back