scenes from the street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK.. so im making this post for the second time.. ugh.. first time round.. i wrote an entire page of my experience at the place and about the place.. copy pasted each url from flickr.. which is a pain.. and i lost it coz i was logged out while making the post... so anyway.. here are the pics.. minus the discription......:lol:

60151589_d2eb81e5c6_o.jpg

60151587_49c7f8ca24_o.jpg

60888169_27289f4907_o.jpg

60903948_b8493cd86f_o.jpg

60151591_1c4f8ca3f6_o.jpg

60151596_2e56bd72ae_o.jpg

60151594_c3611eff3c_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

i love all of these...i really do...but the first one is just awesome...i cant quit looking at it...great job mansi...your great!!

Oh my god Mansi, these are outstanding images girl ! I really like how you did 3 and 5, the motion really adds to the photos, really cool! And #1 is a eye opener, dam good shot there :thumbup: It's amazing how good you are at street shooting. And, it's always a joy to view your work.

Awesome photography Mansi :thumbup:

Very nice work again from you. They have a real vintage look to them that I like. Sure would love to wander the streets with you one day.

Eric

All excellent mansi! :D
#1 is a standout shot of daily street life in delhi...to me anyway. really cool with the 3 ladies and all the hustle bustle goin on around them.
As eric said, I too love the feel to these; very vintage, old newspaper images feel or something I can't quite put my finger on. Love what you've done to them tho.
#, 4, 5, and 7 ae also standouts for me. :D
Keep 'em coming!

#3 :thumbsup: . Used to have an 800 long time ago. :)

When I think of Delhi, its the white ambassador cars used by the govt. folks and the buildings from the brit era that comes to my mind. Do you get to shoot around the parliament? It would be great to see the civil servants in Nehru suits and caps.

i like #3 the best out of all of them :thumbup:

I like them all as well, but the first is my fav! You have a great eye Mansi, love the motion and emotion you've captured in each of these :)

Thanks guys! :D your comments are appreciated :)

Brilliant work as always Mansi. Your images always tell a story, and there is so much to look at in these shots. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks joe, jake and carl for the awesome comments :D

You are a street photography artist, Mansi.
It becomes more and more obvious: this is going to be your speciality. Your photos don't really need any explanations. They just speak for themselves, and what can be better in photography than that?
There are so many photos that don't speak at all... but never yours! Never.

Most reactions

Back