A schnauzer Christmas

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They do not like sitting on the wood base because they slide around. The little furry rug keeps them in the sit and stay position. I added the rug on the sled for comfort. The 4x4 floor wood panels are from a big box home improvement store. The panels are thick and reversible.

I took these back in October when they were freshly groomed. Looking at them now I'm thinking maybe I need to lighten a tad? C&C welcome

Merry Christmas from the pups by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy by Cheryl, on Flickr

Oscar by Cheryl, on Flickr

Snickers by Cheryl, on Flickr

They do not like sitting on the wood base because they slide around. The little furry rug keeps them in the sit and stay position. I added the rug on the sled for comfort. The 4x4 floor wood panels are from a big box home improvement store. The panels are thick and reversible.

I took these back in October when they were freshly groomed. Looking at them now I'm thinking maybe I need to lighten a tad? C&C welcome

Merry Christmas from the pups by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy by Cheryl, on Flickr

Oscar by Cheryl, on Flickr

Snickers by Cheryl, on Flickr
oh so beautiful...every one magnificent

Hee Hee! I've been waiting for the pup shots this year, Cheryl!

They get cuter every year. And they look pretty well trained for this session.

Only Oscar, your gray boy, seems like he could use a brighter spot. The light looks good on the others. Could just be from his coat color?

Hee Hee! I've been waiting for the pup shots this year, Cheryl!

They get cuter every year. And they look pretty well trained for this session.

Only Oscar, your gray boy, seems like he could use a brighter spot. The light looks good on the others. Could just be from his coat color?
Oscar is hard one to expose. He is fading black to grey. It depends on the light for his color. I lightened his photo:

100822__0016wSMALL.jpg

Great set Cheryl! I look forward to your. Schnauzer Christmas post every year!!

Great set Cheryl. Sitting dogs and kids on carpet, rugs, etc. always works better

Great set Cheryl! I look forward to your. Schnauzer Christmas post every year!!
Thanks Sharon! The xmas set was used for family photos too. With the pups the top of the set is cut off.

Great set Cheryl. Sitting dogs and kids on carpet, rugs, etc. always works better
Thanks Bill! They slide around on wood or other solid surfaces. Oscar likes to sit on the kitchen rug and help me cook.

Nailed it!
Thanks Terri!

They don't look merry but they do look bright! I too look forward to your yearly gift to us. You never disappoint.

What a wonderful set!
Thank you Jeff!

They don't look merry but they do look bright! I too look forward to your yearly gift to us. You never disappoint.
They had there serious all business expressions on. Snickers is getting older and funny how he perked up his posture for his photo.

Nice shots.

Real Nice Set...The Only Issue I See, If I Were To Nitpick Is That They Are Not English Bulldogs, Just Kidding They Are Beautiful...Merry Christmas And Good Tidings!!!

Most reactions

Back