TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really :blushing:
But now that you're here...

We had another one of those WOW sunsets tonight! On my way home from work, and I knew it was gonna be smoking! So I tried driving out into the desert, but couldn't find a good spot :confused: So I hauled over to an elementary school with some empty desert behind it.

Just for the record...I did not bump the saturation!!! It was just tooooo bright :cool:

49848871-L.jpg

49848876-L.jpg

49848878-L.jpg

Wow! Good eye Woodsac! The first one I think prefer the most.The netting really keeps you comming back to take a second look.

This would inspire me to keep my camera in my car, if the trunk didn't leak that is. :D

WOW What amazing color!!! Wonderful shots woodsac!!

Awesome colours. Love the first one!!

woodsac ... the third just speaks volumes! Nice shots ... great eye!

stunning colours!!
Like that first shot!

another beautiful sunset, man the sky is just on fire! great job getting in among the playground equipment to get some unique shots, love the first one! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

It really was that bright! My first few shots were all way overexposed :blushing:
It took a few shots to get it right. It looked like lava flowing out of the sky!

I'm in CA dirtnapper. Mojave desert, not toooo far from AZ :D About 7-8 hrs (from Phoenix) if I remember correctly? Been a long time since I've been there!

great shots :thumbup: the sky is really cool!!!

Most reactions

Back