What's new

School Project Help

piggle5

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, I have to do a series for my class so I was hoping you guys could give me some tips or advice. My teacher wanted us to get kind of weird with this project so thats what I tried to do. I still need to mess around with them a little bit to get the right exposures and whatnot but this a small example of what will be in the series. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

DSC_0440.jpg


DSC_0428.jpg


DSC_0416.jpg


DSC_0413.jpg


DSC_0081.jpg


And then I have more like this one too that I'm going to have in the series but I think I need to make it less bright.
DSC_0107.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom