Schools out.....

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....forever.

I found this desk deposited in the woods today. Not sure if it was a disgruntled student or not.
I was out with my hiking buddy(my dog) today along this dirt road that is used by the railway maitanance guys. If they forget to put the chain at the end of the road up...people tend to dump a lot of junk there. Seems like they forgot....again. :grumpy:
This must have been dragged into the woods, along with a bunch of old catalogues, but I was lucky to find it today.

166_6661aaa.JPG

Just for fun..I put on a filter for this one. It was not until I got home I realized I used the wrong filter.

166_6664aa.JPG

the deak is kinda funny :mrgreen: ...i like number 2 as well..there both realy cool

#1 for me too. :thumbup:
Just wish it was sharp, corner to corner (large dof).

Well, I like it that the bundle of catalogues in the foreground is a bit out of focus though desk and chair and background are pinsharp.
What a find!
Well seen :D (can hardly be overlooked, actually, right?).

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate them.

Is the 2nd with the lensbaby? It rocks! And the more authentic first is awesome too!

These are great! :thumbup: I like that discarded catalog in the first one; looks like an abandoned textbook thrown away by the student who abandoned the desk. It fits the image beautifully.

And I just knew, when I saw that title, that there was a Coop reference within. :mrgreen: Perfect!

(and now I'll be humming that song all day!) :lol:

Most reactions

Back