What's new

Scion tC

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF
722536_012_1_1.jpg

Bigger Here

Just a finder, I had no directorial control over it, if I had it would have dried off.
 
Last edited:
lol, it's a nice car too since you are living in ny, zip around the city, :)
 
Personally I am more fond of the xB, I like the boxieness of it.
 
yea, it's cool too.
it's like a shoe box or a bread toaster with wheels.
toyota did a good job on scion, it's really affordable.
 
Yeah, it is. I want to do a set of xB photos but I am going to need to do some talking and arranging to get the vehicles I want for it together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom