What's new

Scorched

As simple as it is, I think this might be my favourite for the day. Love the composition its just fantastic! Plus the way you caught the sun right through the centre perfect. I'm a sucker for minimalist photography.
 
As simple as it is, I think this might be my favourite for the day. Love the composition its just fantastic! Plus the way you caught the sun right through the centre perfect. I'm a sucker for minimalist photography.

Thanks a lot Dorksterr, appreciated!
 
One great image - thanks for sharing. I just love the symmetry in this one. This is a definite wall hanger, or one I would look to enter in a contest, if I could find the right one.

______________
WesternGuy
 
One great image - thanks for sharing. I just love the symmetry in this one. This is a definite wall hanger, or one I would look to enter in a contest, if I could find the right one.

______________
WesternGuy

Thanks a lot! That's a nice compliment :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom