Scott peterson verdict!!!!

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
AAAHHHHH MAN!!! The arguement was just about to get bloody too...:mygrain tosses his popcorn and beer down: Yer right MD....the "is there a god?" is perfect for another thread...hhhmmmmmmmm :scratch: :D

thats a negative my man... :p

I think if ya did that, Mygrain, MD's hand might accidentally slip and hit that 'ban' button! :) ....or worse? ;)

Yeah, yeah, I remember the rules, :mygrain rubs his still sore hand from chase's scolding: i was only joking....but there is so much LIFE to such hostility. :twisted: :bigangel:

mygrain said:
core_17 said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
AAAHHHHH MAN!!! The arguement was just about to get bloody too...:mygrain tosses his popcorn and beer down: Yer right MD....the "is there a god?" is perfect for another thread...hhhmmmmmmmm :scratch: :D

thats a negative my man... :p

I think if ya did that, Mygrain, MD's hand might accidentally slip and hit that 'ban' button! :) ....or worse? ;)

Yeah, yeah, I remember the rules, :mygrain rubs his still sore hand from chase's scolding: i was only joking....but there is so much LIFE to such hostility. :twisted: :bigangel:

:) S'all good. I was just teasin, too!

MDowdey said:
i dont ban people...people ban people. :wink:

md

Wait what are you saying MD...yer not people which means yer ummmm...eeerrrrr...weeeeeellll... i'm not allowed to ask. :wink: :D

:mygrain waits for the smack: :shock:

MDowdey said:
:::smack:::

:wink: :twisted:

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: ya do care!!!! :lol: okay i'm finished. :D Am i the hijacking king or what....I'm sorry guys. I'm puttin on little steam this morning...!!!!afternoon!!!! :shock:

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
:::smack:::

:wink: :twisted:

:eyebrows: :eyebrows: ya do care!!!! :lol: okay i'm finished. :D Am i the hijacking king or what....I'm sorry guys. I'm puttin on little steam this morning...!!!!afternoon!!!! :shock:

Dude, this thread NEEDED hijacking. Keep it up. :)

Okay...what do you guys think about the lady being kidnapped and no one helping her....or the cop who tazzered(sp?) the 6 year old? AAAAHHHH...:mygrain adds another room in his cave for his camera stuff and ps2:

i think im proud to be an american, without stories like that...i would have nothing to read in the morning when i get to work. :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
i think im proud to be an american, without stories like that...i would have nothing to read in the morning when i get to work. :wink:

md

Yeah maybe in tiny weeny doses, but it's just been just so armageddonish lately....speaking of armageddon has anyone seen "Elf" yet? :lol: watched it last night...it's why i lost so much sleep...I've never been so scared in mylife. :shock: oh the nightmares!!! :(

LOL, I got to the thread late. I am more liberal then most, but that dude is guilty as hell, we all know it, the supposed boat evidence is garbage as is the blind womans tesimony. fact is she doesn't know what she saw. The only thing thats strikes me as strange about the whole case is the computer records that someone was looking up womens clothing after the state guessed Laci was already dead. Of course without a body at that point time of death is difficult to prove.

That alone doesn't begin to convince me of his innocence though. Personally i would enjoy running a knife thru him, and giving him a smile as bleeds out.

Put all the other bullshit aside, his murdered his wife (which in itself is unforgivable) but he also murdered his unborn child, then weighted them both down with concrete to hide his crime. He then bought a car with Laci's money dyed his hair and goatee and attempted to flee the country. GUILTY
Can't wait for him to fry... The one good thing about having an ultra conservative in office like Bush is maybe he will let us enjoy watching him fry on national TV when he does...

That being said GO REDSOX WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next yr is the Cubs yr, when they get Beltran...

Most reactions

Back