What's new

Scrabble with dual thoughts

abhishekdg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
11
Location
Minneapolis
Well it ha been so far a dull day after coming back from work and nothing much to venture around. Hence, sat down as a visitor to see the game of scrabble two roomies were playing. Almost after half an hour when I am almost tired of seeing the letters ( I hate scrabble but hate loneliness even more), suddenly a naughty thought sprang into my mind.

I was seeing that one of my friends was trying to get to a word "Therapist". The idea came to me like the bulb shinning overhead more so triggered by the word "SAFE" scrabbled on its side..

Confused!!!! Here's the picture as it would speak thousand times more than words...May be its a little vulgar but I hope its fine with the forum standards!! :)

DSC_0057.jpg
 
Well my friends too wanted to try out new ways and hence were using 12 letters.. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom