Scrape Your Knee It Is Only Skin...

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Joanna Newsom - Only Skin.

scrapeknee_c1-r.jpg

"scrape your knee; it is only skin
makes the sound of violins"

This was shot specifically for the Song Title assignment but i thought i should post it here for more critique. I was wondering about the crop, think it's ok, seems to work for me. The lighting? not sure how i could have improved it but if you notice anything please let me know.

And yeah, that is MY knee! i know, i cringed at the thought of it myself, i would rather have had a female knee in there but i had to do it.. i just had to! (cloned out a few hairs lol)

Is that also your violin next to the knee being your knee?
You play it?
Too cool.
And hey, if you hadn't said anything about this knee actually being a male one, and not a female knee, I wouldn't have noticed.

I like the idea, the lighting, the exposure, and the cloning! :D
(To tell you the truth: I am usually too much in awe for all those people who come up with all these brilliant ideas for their assignments that I cannot critique anything any longer - and no kidding here. I mean it!).

Yeah it's my cheap cheap cheap violin i bought just to mess around with although i don't think i could have gotten to grips with it.

Usually i have a lot of ideas but never finish them or play around with them enough to get what i wanted.. this must be a first lol.

Most reactions

Back