What's new

scraps & strings

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
jpg.gif
 

Attachments

  • $sign 111012-3.webp
    $sign 111012-3.webp
    683.9 KB · Views: 116
Thanks!
 
scraps and strings make for a very nice photo. good job
 
Nice one! I'd like to see it brightened up a tad bit. It just seems a bit too dark for maximum impact. I LOVE that string tied around the pole!!! Again, I always enjoy seeing these fragments of modern urban life that you find, and show us here on TPF. Please keep it up!
 
Thanks guys!

I always enjoy seeing these fragments of modern urban life that you find, and show us here on TPF. Please keep it up!

I have no intention of stopping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom