What's new

Scribble using the moon.

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
955
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I put my D40 on bulb, pointed it at the moon, and shook the camera. I tried to write my name, but it didn't work out so well. This is what happened. It looks pretty cool.


moonblur.jpg
 
Who needs Photoshop brushes when you've got... the moon :P

Interesting idea
 
If you hadn't explained this was the moon you "used" to try and write your name with, I'd never have guessed! What a cool idea! I'm with K_Pugh, it somehow looks like toothpaste.
 
Yea, I guess it kind of looks like toothpaste. It looks more like spray painting the sky to me though.
 
Great idea Anubis, I will try i one day. As K Pugh said it look like toothpaste alright.

Btw, it seem you are busy with your new d40.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom