What's new

Scrub Jay take 2 C&C

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went back out to the same spot where i got the first shot. It didnt take long for the little guy to come back and greet me again. This time i had my 90mm tamron thats a bit more clear. Altho the humidity was like 101 percent and my glass kept fogging i finally got this shot.
90mm 1/80 f/11 iso800. I had it on AV setting to try to keep clearity and didnt realize the iso was so high. thought it came out quiet better!
I also had to go through photobucket because flicker didnt let me upload such a big file. please concider quality ...

aIMG_9116.jpg
 
Nice details on the feathers. Way to stick with it under the conditions! Looks like a nice lens to have in the bag.
 
Wow, definately a great shot. I like the framing, and you nailed the focus and exposure.
 
Thank you for the comments!
 
nice shot! the palm-type leaves give the shot a nice backdrop, i think.
 
Looks like it was taken at a zoo in a planned capture. Nice job!
 
Thats a good tip about the tail. It is uncropped, could it be too close? I think thats why i picked this one to post. I have a nice wildlife preserve next to my neighborhood and there are lots of photo ops there. I was able to get pretty close on this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom