What's new

SD card recovery program?

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok guys so I was just putting all the christmas pictures onto my computer and left about 100 pictures that I did with my flash of other things on the card and forgot to put them into a folder. Then I deleted all the pictures from the card. I haven't formatted it again since I did this is there anything I can do to recover them or do I just have to accept the loss? Thanks!
TJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom