MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we don't have eagles around here so some of us call the seagulls sea eagles
sea_eagle_2_web.jpg

sea_eagle4web.jpg

First one is nice due to the sharp focus on the bird and smooth background blur. The only thing I will say is that there appear to be a few spots on your lens or soemthing that you may want to clone out. I'm tempted to say sensor dust but that doesn't usually show up until f/16 or so, and you've clearly used a wide aperture here.
Second one is OK but doesn't really captivate me.

First one is great. Good focus, good composition, nice curving shape on the right side (the white and blue have a nice contrast), and I like the diagonal line in the background.

Good job. :thumbup:

First one is nice due to the sharp focus on the bird and smooth background blur. The only thing I will say is that there appear to be a few spots on your lens or soemthing that you may want to clone out. I'm tempted to say sensor dust but that doesn't usually show up until f/16 or so, and you've clearly used a wide aperture here.
Second one is OK but doesn't really captivate me.

thanks ya spots are rain drops

i like them both. My only thing with the second is that you could crop closer on the "eagle." Still, nice job!

i like them both. My only thing with the second is that you could crop closer on the "eagle." Still, nice job!

cropped some
seagulls_215web2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back