- Joined
- May 4, 2014
- Messages
- 280
- Reaction score
- 243
- Location
- California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #31
Thanks very much!#3 for me.
Thanks very much!#3 for me.
Thanks for commenting!!!I like the Black-crowned Night Heron. It is as if he is looking down and saying, "I used to be able to see my feet, perhaps the wife is right and I need to loose a few ounces."
I sure appreciate your comments!Very, very well done! Excellent shots all around.
Thanks very much!Those are fantastic, great set!
Thank you!great captures, thanks for sharing
Fantastic photos, you certainly know how to use the RX10ivHello,
I hope you'll enjoy these bird photos. Birds are truly living works of art! All photographed with my Sony DSC-RX10 M4.
Brown Pelican
![]()
Great Horned Owl
![]()
Pelagic Cormorant
![]()
Great Blue Heron
![]()
Thanks. Glad you like them!All awesome shots!