- Joined
- May 4, 2014
- Messages
- 280
- Reaction score
- 243
- Location
- California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a set of Snowy Egret photos I hope you'll enjoy. Photographed with my Sony DSC-RX10 M4.
Thank you, Jeff!Wow, excellent photography ...![]()
Thanks, Digger. Glad you like the photo!Cool edit on the black background of #2..
Thanks, Jeff. I used Manual Mode. Images 1 and 3 are from a sequence of shots captured while using the high-speed burst mode function. Therefore, the settings are the same and are as follows: Exposure Time: 1/6400 sec, Aperture: f/5, ISO: 400.Fantastic images! What were your camera settings on 1 and 3?
Thank you very much!!!Excellent set.
3rd photo in the original post nominated for POTM.
Thanks for looking!Excellent series, Tony. Nice job with the RX10IV. Not sure how I missed this yesterday.
Thank you!Thanks, Jeff. I used Manual Mode. Images 1 and 3 are from a sequence of shots captured while using the high-speed burst mode function. Therefore, the settings are the same and are as follows: Exposure Time: 1/6400 sec, Aperture: f/5, ISO: 400.