Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Title says it all. :eyebrows:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 112
I like it but it seems a little dark?

it is underexposed a bit.... not much. I would also suggest a tighter crop to emphasize the subjects... utilizing the rule of 3rd's since that works well here!

$gu1ll.jpg

Thanks! As I may have mentioned, currently my available time to seriously edit photo's is minimal. The feed back and edits are greatly appreciated! Hell, I will just post the originals here and let Charlie do the heavy lifting!! JK!!

Thanks! As I may have mentioned, currently my available time to seriously edit photo's is minimal. The feed back and edits are greatly appreciated! Hell, I will just post the originals here and let Charlie do the heavy lifting!! JK!!

HA! Took 10 seconds... I am making suggestions so you can learn. If you already know this stuff.... there is no need for me to do it.

There are other things "I" would do in post.. like dodging the post the seagull in on, bring out more detail in it so it stands out from the background better. The Horizon is also just a touch off... I would have straightened it.

$gu1.xll.jpg

Last edited:
Great input! Make no mistake, I joined to learn first and foremost! I am lighthearted so I do reply with humor intended. I appreciate the C&C! Keep it coming! Perhaps one day I will provide a shot that needs no critiques! That is a goal! :hug::

Great input! Make no mistake, I joined to learn first and foremost! I am lighthearted so I do reply with humor intended. I appreciate the C&C! Keep it coming! Perhaps one day I will provide a shot that needs no critiques! That is a goal! :hug::

That is our goal too! Not only for you.. but for ourselves!

Perhaps one day I will provide a shot that needs no critiques!
I think every shot will undergo critique here. Critique is rather a systematic analysis (true, often based on methodical practice of doubt,) against known standards and recognizes both; faults and merit.

Perhaps one day I will provide a shot that needs no critiques! That is a goal!

An ambitious and worthwhile goal. There have been a few, IMO, in the short year that I have been here, but I think they are so rare that even the photographer who posted probably did not think they were "flawless".

Your all right! But I still need a goal! Unobtainable as it may seem........
:lol:

I didn't mean to imply that it was unobtainable, just rare.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back