Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the park recently and got these pictures of seagulls:

3163317937_a63c39be8d_o.jpg

3164152496_7380dd4b8a_b.jpg

3164151520_72064e32d0_b.jpg

3164150842_53d9ec4eed_b.jpg

3164150250_3621b1da51_b.jpg

6. (No editing done to this one besides cropping, that's how it was straight out of the camera)
3163311881_a3677738bd_b.jpg

These are really good! Though they all just look a bit washed out. I still think they are worthy to have photo posters made of these!

-Christopher

I was thinking oh great another gull shot, but these action shots with reflections et all are pretty tight.

Looks like you are getting some CA on that last one.

-Shea

These are really good! Though they all just look a bit washed out. I still think they are worthy to have photo posters made of these!

-Christopher

I was thinking oh great another gull shot, but these action shots with reflections et all are pretty tight.

Looks like you are getting some CA on that last one.

-Shea

Thanks!

Nice set of shots. They're a little noisy and are slightly overexposed...are these 100% crops instead of the full images?

The exif from the first shot shows you used ISO 400...in bright conditions like this you could have used ISO 200 and still been able to use pretty fast shutter speeds to capture motion. With ISO 200 you'd get less noise.

I see you used Picasa...did you try using the Canon Digital Photo Professional software that came with your XSi? It has noise reduction to help clean up your images a bit. Just remember that noise reduction also decreases image sharpness so you'll have to sharpen them a little more than usual.

Nice set of shots. They're a little noisy and are slightly overexposed...are these 100% crops instead of the full images?

The exif from the first shot shows you used ISO 400...in bright conditions like this you could have used ISO 200 and still been able to use pretty fast shutter speeds to capture motion. With ISO 200 you'd get less noise.

I see you used Picasa...did you try using the Canon Digital Photo Professional software that came with your XSi? It has noise reduction to help clean up your images a bit. Just remember that noise reduction also decreases image sharpness so you'll have to sharpen them a little more than usual.

Yes most of these are cropped though I'm not sure how much, about the ISO I forgot to check it and didn't realize until after that I had been using 400, and I haven't gotten around to intalling the software from the CD yet but I will now.

Nice...I hope it didn't try to bite you. They're pretty nasty.

Nice...I hope it didn't try to bite you. They're pretty nasty.

Actually I volunteer for the Wildlife Care Center, and they call us to capture injured animals and bring them to the center to be treated and one time they called us to pick up a black swan, so we got there and didn't have a crate big enough and had to put him in the back seat with me. While we were driving my mom made a sharp turn and he stood up, looked at me, and hissed a couple inches away from my face, needless to say I was a little scared he was going to bite me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back