search results as a favourite

darich

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.darich.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Most times when i visit the forum i search for my username to check the threads i've posted in and find out if anyone has added comments after mine.

The other night i used the search facility and got the results and added that page to my favourites. But when i clicked that favourite tonight to go straight to my search results i got a message saying that no results could be found.

I realise that if that results page was a favourite, and i clicked on it, then there would be a search carried out. But once i've done that i don't need to search again so i don't imagine i'd be placing any more of a load on the server than a manual search.

Is there anyway of adding the search results page to my favourites so that i don't need to manually search when i visit the forum?

I'm not sure about that, but there is an easier way of checking threads you have posted in....you can subscribe to them....

There are two ways you can do this...right above the top post in a thread there is a drop down menu that says "thread tools". In that menu, click 'subscribe to thread'.

You can view your subscribed threads in your userCP.

You can also set it to automatically subscribe you to threads you post in....

In your userCP, go to Edit Options, and it's in there. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back