What's new

Searching for a D80

You'll want to keep an eye on KEH.com cause they are awesome. In fact, always call KEH, their website is kind of outdated.

I find your comment hilarious because that is their "NEW" web site! It is less-convenient, slower, and just "stoopider" than their OLD web site!!! I went to KEH a couple of months ago and was shocked, just absolutely shocked at what a horrible job had been done on the new web design and site they are now using. I have been back about once a week, and the results and site performance are still the same. What a shame too...they have a lot of products, but finding them and searching the site is now worse than ever.
 
^^ I completely agree, I didn't realize that was a newer version! haha. It really is a shame though...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom