What's new

searching for good digital camera...

blindfoldinosaur

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everybody -
I'm going to ask for a digital camera (or donations for one) for christmas+birthday. Any recs for a reasonable priced but good quality one?
 
I'm in the process of purchasing one as well. The following website has been very good with reviews and comparisons. Each review comes with a 10min tour of the camera so we can see the camera and all its features before we buy it (if buying online).

I'm linking you the budget cams.
Camera Labs Buyer's Guide: the best budget digital SLRs

The Canon Rebel is my #1 choice right now.
Happy shopping. :)
 
Thanks, I'll check it out
 
Hey everybody -
I'm going to ask for a digital camera (or donations for one) for christmas+birthday. Any recs for a reasonable priced but good quality one?
What do you mean by "reasonably priced"? What's the most you want to spend?

Are you looking for a Point & Shoot, Advanced Bridge P&S or a DSLR?
 
you could consider purchasing my camera ;] its served me well! check my sig.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom