What's new

Seascape for C&C

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
318
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There were beautiful sunsets over the weekend and this was one of the images I ended up with. Hoping I could get your (brutally honest) feedback. I was trying for a S curve style leading line with the sun and waterfall at the third lines. Not sure if the flare from the sun is too much. What do you think?
2 RAW files hand blended in CS5. D7000, 10mm, want to say f/8 0.5"

6123022272_789b9451d6_o.jpg
 
That looks like less than half a second to me, but I could be wrong. Anyway, technically a solid shot. I might crop about half the sky off the top as it doesn't really add anything and the extra blobs of clear sky in the corners tends to lead my eye out of the frame. I do see your s-curve but it's not enough to make this a 'hanger' for me. The waterfall that is the subject is in shade and not that impressive. I am more interested in the glint of light coming off the rocks in the lower left corner. Not a bad attempt though... looks like you put thought and effort into it. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom