Sveti Ioan Letni - (St. John the Baptist)

D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been busy working and not been able to shoot much lately, so last weekend we agreed to get away for the night and decided to head to a dam not too far from us with the aim of shooting the sunset at this church. Sv. Ioan Letni is an inactive medieval church on the shore (Well, cliff) of Pchelina dam.

I shot this one as we waited for the sunset to start, the sinking sun offering some beautiful lighting to from and side of the church. Again, being without filters I used the "Multiple Exposure" setting in the D850 to shoot 10 x 1/40 sec shots combined in camera, (I also saved each of the 10 RAW files to review).

Anyways, C&C welcome.

D850 - 38mm - 24-70 2.8 - f/11

Sv_Ioan_On_The_Hill_Combined.jpg

Nice sky...........

Thanks Jeff [emoji106] already planning on returning to the same place as it’ll be great for night and sunrise..

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Shot from a different angle here, church behind me looking over the dam. Used the same Multiple exposure technique in the D850; The sun a little lower and beginning to sit behind the mountains to the left..

Crosses_On_The_Cliff.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back