What's new

Seattle City Center - C & C

mikeWest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi folks, any thoughts and or comments on these pictures? I really like the first one.

(1) $IMG_1668.webp

(2) $IMG_1700.webp

(3)$IMG_1653.webp

Any feedback is appreciated (a simple 'I like/hate it' even)
 
I really liked the first and third pics -- excellent compositions and color. The second one looked too busy. You might be able to improve it by cropping it.
 
The second one looked too busy

That's what you get with the trash bag thing they call the EMP. lol

I like the first one using the reflections off the metalic sides of EMP. For me and the artsy feel of the area there I think using a slower shutter speed and having the monorail blurred could have worked with that particular composition. the third is a bit underexposed for my taste losing details in the underside of the Space Needle.
 
Thanks for the comments :) Anyone else? Thoughts / feedback?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom