What's new

Seattle Interchange

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, WA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like Black and White so ill post color and B&W. This is one of the many interchanges in the Seattle area. Taken from Beacon Hill within arms reach of amazon headquarters.

SeattleInterchangeBW-1.jpg


Seattle-1.jpg
 
It's difficult to tell which one is more spectacular. Your problem, man :)
 
Great images. I'm glad that I am me and you have to decide.

I'd give a nudge to the B&W. Much more detail (fence railings).

Awesome use of lines and curves.
 
I really like the black and white. It captures so much. Great work.
 
I prefer the color one. I like the blue lights. Some kind of SF movie scene. Good job!
 
=) Im glad everyone likes it! I think ill get one of each printed up.
 
Nice work. Both the color and the B&W have their strong points. I don't think sepia would work that well here personally.
 
I agree. Definitely go with the black & white.That is an amazing shot.
i have to agree with that..those pictures can be a background in multiply or myspace though..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom