Second Day w/Temp Above Freezing

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's supposed to be early Spring! Anyway I was finally able to get out of the house and walk a little. The sidewalks are only about 1/2 clear and it's still slippery -- actually did a little better in the alley walking in the car tracks. Felt good to get some fresh air and grab a few snapshots. This evening it's going to rain and that'll help.

The ivy house has an interesting graphic look in winter and the alley is pretty dreary.

ivy-house.jpg

alley.jpg

Interesting looking house in the first and the road/path lends a great lead in on the second.

Interesting looking house in the first and the road/path lends a great lead in on the second.
The house is pretty cool in the summer too when it's covered with leaves, but I really like the look of the bare vines.

I like the first image.
Don’t know but for some reason all the different colour white in the image grabbed me
The snow, the house an off white and the battered chimney almost a cream colour where there is paint left the white of the window frames

Nice set. The alley looks like the ones I knew in Richmond, IN. (small town U.S.A.)

#1 for me too. the complete lack of vertical distortion and vines give it a creepy vibe that i love.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back