Second Flash

laynea24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I am posting this photo to demonstrate my need for another speedlite to use as a fill flash. I am looking into the Yongnuo 560 II. I currently use a 430EX II. Does anyone have any experience with this flash? Would it compliment my current flash well?

Or, should I just save up and buy the 580EX II? I don't have any experience with third party flashes, but I am willing to try them out. I usually just make adjustments such as moving my light stand or changing the pose to reduce these harsh shadows. I feel like with a secondary light source, I can achieve more creative lighting.

$LBB_0928eweb.jpg

As long as you are OK with a manual flash I have 2 Yongnuo 560s and I like them.

So far I haven't had any problems. The newer 560s have metal baseplates and I would say try to find one with this feature.

As long as you are OK with a manual flash I have 2 Yongnuo 560s and I like them.

So far I haven't had any problems. The newer 560s have metal baseplates and I would say try to find one with this feature.

I always use manual with my 430, so that's no problem for me. Thanks for the quick reply and the tip!

Most reactions

Back