starving4rtist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.murc13.homestead.com
photo24.jpg

photo25.jpg

photo26.jpg

Just got these back, same roll as the dead bird. Nothing amazing, but I liked these pictures.

the last one is really cool! very cute, clean feel. way to go!

ZacKrohn said:
I love how your able to get the contrast of black and white...mine allways looks like gray and light gray. Yours seems nice and crisp! What film do you use?
-Zac

I'm using (checks) Kodak Black + white 400 film. It's actually a kind that comes out black and white, but you process it like you would color film if that makes any sense. I just use it because then I can do the 1-hour photo finishing, they can't do it with normal B+W.

thats either the new t-maxx that can be processed in c-41 chemicals or the other "chromogenic" bw film niether of which i prefer to the likes of tri-x and HP5 and other TRU black and white film but they are good for the consumer people

Ya know, if you cropped out some of the clutter in the far left of the third photo, you'd have a really cool B&W image. The motion of your dog is really good here! :) I like it.

I really like the lighting on that first one. I love the level of contrast you have. A very strong picture. Nice job.

Yah, that third one definately has a nice crisp feeling to it. Transitions of the blacks to whites. Wery nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back