Happy accidental double exposure

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still experimenting with film and I finally got the film I used last fall developed. I shot using a Yashica FX-2 with the Yashica DSB 50mm f/1.9 and I believe what happened was the trees was frame 35 and that was the last frame do to me not loading it precisely, I lost a little of space on the roll. I decided to advance it anyways to 36 and I felt a little tension but nothing bad...always worried I'll tear the sprocket holes on the film but it must've been ok. Anyways it ended up looking like a double exposure as the two final frames overlapped each other. I thought it was pretty cool and stitched them together in Lightroom for a unique panorama!

Film was Kodak Colorplus 200 if you were curious.

Erwin-240310-87529-Pano.jpg

Love it!!!! Have had a few of those over the last 40 years that have looked kinda intentional and interesting.

Let me guess,,,,,Kitty is dreaming of birds in the trees......and few to kill and give to the human I live with................ :icon_cat:

Love it!!!! Have had a few of those over the last 40 years that have looked kinda intentional and interesting.

Let me guess,,,,,Kitty is dreaming of birds in the trees......and few to kill and give to the human I live with................ :icon_cat:
I detect a fellow cat person... 🐈

Most reactions

New Topics

Back