C cutestguy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #1 Here is my second set # 6 Lone Sentry (Colour) # 7 Sunset in waste land # 8 Vertical Slope # 9 Moon between the towers #10 Wet land Waste land Continued...
Here is my second set # 6 Lone Sentry (Colour) # 7 Sunset in waste land # 8 Vertical Slope # 9 Moon between the towers #10 Wet land Waste land Continued...
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #2 7 is the only good one here imo
C cutestguy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 er111a said: 7 is the only good one here imo Click to expand... Thanks a lot mate and I value your comments.:thumbup:
er111a said: 7 is the only good one here imo Click to expand... Thanks a lot mate and I value your comments.:thumbup:
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #4 I kinda like #8. The last one though... the rubbish is just ugly, doesn't make for a nice photo at all.
I kinda like #8. The last one though... the rubbish is just ugly, doesn't make for a nice photo at all.
C cutestguy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 fokker said: I kinda like #8. The last one though... the rubbish is just ugly, doesn't make for a nice photo at all. Click to expand... Thank you Fokker. And the last one is meant to be ugly.... since the place was really ugly and stinking...
fokker said: I kinda like #8. The last one though... the rubbish is just ugly, doesn't make for a nice photo at all. Click to expand... Thank you Fokker. And the last one is meant to be ugly.... since the place was really ugly and stinking...
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 #6 It's just a depressing shot, and not in a good way.
C cutestguy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 fokker said: It's just a depressing shot, and not in a good way. Click to expand... Ok. I take your point !:thumbup:
fokker said: It's just a depressing shot, and not in a good way. Click to expand... Ok. I take your point !:thumbup: