Second Snow!!!

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
As promised, here're some "second snow" shots. For the first two, i'd like to know which one you prefer ;) . Sorry for so much pics, but i didn't feel like spliting'em in two threads...

silentspectator3.jpg

silentspectator2.jpg

3. This one's less recent, but i just thought it fitted here.
Longwayhome.jpg

Birdhouses.jpg

5. Cause of the snow and the digital zoom, it's blurry, but i like the "stormy" effect
walkinginthestorm.jpg

6. Well, this one and the next two are pretty much like what i did in "First snow"
Pine.jpg

Bulb.jpg

Bulb2.jpg

Thanks For Looking!

Thanks!
Actually shot some new ones today... i think this year will be the first time i fully enjoy winter. But hell, it's freezing

Excellent photos, especially the last two. But I must say, does 4 have a sign that says "Bird Condominiums for Rent"? :lol:. I am almost looking forward to snow, which is suppose to come this weekend. I wonder if I can get my macro lens out and have some fun :).

Great shots!

None yet here in Yorkshire. 5th one is a goody heres one of mine from last year.

Copy2ofIMG_0062copy.jpg

Taken throught the window it was far too cold to venture out.:lol:

I like the 2nd one over the 1st. They are all good shots. Wish I had snow. :( We had a random snow last year on Nov 28th, was the first time in 65 years it had snowed here, a foot and a half and lasted 3 days.........so I am hoping for more again this year. I have tons of pictures from last years snow.

Nice work....I can't wait for it to start snowing were I live

Most reactions

New Topics

Back