Second wedding

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots I took at my brothers wedding. It was my first wedding with my 5D.

Constructive criticism is very welcome, as I still have a lot to learn!

mg1095gl1.jpg

2. A friend of the groom, some other guests in the background, all walking from the bride & groom's house towards the cars, heading afterward to the city hall for the ceremony.
mg1112dj6.jpg

My other brother, with his 400D, waiting at the city hall for all the guests to arrive.
mg1131ix5.jpg

4. The children from the B&G (both from their previous respective marriage) (spelling correct? ) during the ceremony.
mg1216cf0.jpg

5. The couple during the ceremony.
mg1227ob3.jpg

6. Best friend of the bride during a little (but impressive) speech the daughter (only 12!) of the groom gave:
mg1231mz6.jpg

mg1246dk1.jpg

8. My other brother again, after the ceremony at the restaurant.
mg1380mb8.jpg

#1 - I love the idea and it is a great picture, but I don't like how the lipstick is pushing her lip so much.
#2 - I think is fun.
#3 - I'm not a fan of the focus being on the camera with your brother blurry. I also don't like the angle, as it makes his head look really tiny.
#4 - I wish you were at an angle to capture their eyes. Also, whatever is black and blurry at the bottom right of the page is distracting. Maybe crop that out?
#5 - Is good.
#6 - Good too.
#7 - Is fine, but it lacks emotion. Nice idea though. I wonder how it would look including the person.
#8 - I love the emotion you captured. The composition of the picture doesn't work for me though.

Good job with the pics. Keep trying and good luck.

#1 - I love the idea and it is a great picture, but I don't like how the lipstick is pushing her lip so much.
#2 - I think is fun.
#3 - I'm not a fan of the focus being on the camera with your brother blurry. I also don't like the angle, as it makes his head look really tiny.
#4 - I wish you were at an angle to capture their eyes. Also, whatever is black and blurry at the bottom right of the page is distracting. Maybe crop that out?
#5 - Is good.
#6 - Good too.
#7 - Is fine, but it lacks emotion. Nice idea though. I wonder how it would look including the person.
#8 - I love the emotion you captured. The composition of the picture doesn't work for me though.

Good job with the pics. Keep trying and good luck.
thanks for giving your thoughts!
I have to not agree on #4 though, as I like it a lot this way on how its in the album (note, in the album, not the photo on its own), since they are looking left, and on the page to their left there is a page with the sequence of their parents saying YES.

For the rest I have to agree, but since none of this was posted I couldn't always get the shots I'd like to have gotten / reshoot the shots (lipstick / #3 with dif. angle, etc)

Again, thanks for the opinion :thumbup:

:band:

Most reactions

Back