Secret Bunker

:lol:
There are ACTUALLY secret bunkers near where I live...
Although, they were found out by the police and the police found automatic weapons and explosives also.... so they were shut down.... :lmao:

(only 1 mile from my house) :confused:

Pretty funny IMO.

Welcome to Texas. :gun:

LittleMan said:
:lol:
There are ACTUALLY secret bunkers near where I live...
Although, they were found out by the police and the police found automatic weapons and explosives also.... so they were shut down.... :lmao:

(only 1 mile from my house) :confused:

Pretty funny IMO.

Welcome to Texas. :gun:

Waco???

PlasticSpanner said:
There is a secret bunker near where I live.

I know this because I passed a road sign for it the other day! :lol:

You need to take a picture of the sign and post it in the funny signs thread in the photo themes forum.

LittleMan said:
nope, Bulverde... pretty much the same thing.. only smaller.... :lol:

*EDIT* and with more mexicans.

That's not where those tunnels under the border were found was it? I think that was cali...but it could have been Texas.

jocose said:
That's not where those tunnels under the border were found was it? I think that was cali...but it could have been Texas.
I think some were found down in Laredo..... that's a border town... it would be pretty crazy to tunnel from here to Mexico.

Anyways... it's easy to get away with it down in Laredo... the police/government is corrupt there. :er:

As IIIIII walked ooout in the streeets of Laredo! As IIII walked out in Laredo one daaaay! I spiiiied a young cowboy all wraapped in white liinen! All wraaapped in white linen as cold as the claaay!!!

Laredo.
I was there once!
Me!
Honestly.
Nuevo Laredo is on the other side of the river. Any tunnel would need to be a major task of engineering, I think.

LaFoto said:
Laredo.
I was there once!
Me!
Honestly.
Nuevo Laredo is on the other side of the river. Any tunnel would need to be a major task of engineering, I think.
There was one in operation for over 10 years I think.
It went from one garage in Laredo to the other side of the border. The entrance was hidden under the car lifts... pretty smart if you ask me.

The tunnel had the correct ventilation and was up to par with the regulations for normal tunnels... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back