What's new

Secrets

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Secrets_by_BloodPromiser.jpg


Click the link to see it larger.
http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/Secrets-103489358
 
I really like this photo, not sure what aspect about it makes me feel that way but it just all works and seems relaxing.
 
wow it is like a shot from heaven :)
 
I like your conversion on this shot, I went on your deviant page and saw the original and I like what you did here, I also like alot of the other stuff you have on there, for such a young girl you have alot of potential, keep shooting!! I like you style ;) :thumbup:
 
Twig, as always, another impressive shot. Love it.
 
wow, nice shot!!
 
Thank you very much. =)

And, jaharris1001, thank you so much. ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom