What's new

See the s car go

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
242
Location
kansas city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, ok I know but if u watched trading places you know the joke. Any way what do you do if it rains 5 days out of 7 for the past 2 months and you find that the lens your daughter gave you to use is a macro .42 super wide. I have enough snails in my wood piles to start a frigin resturant.
What would you improve.
1.
snail.jpg

1/160th, f5, ISO 400

2.
hidden-snail-2.jpg

1/400th, f5, ISO 400

3.
hidden-snail.jpg

1/160th, f5, ISO 400

4.
rose.jpg

1/320th, f5, ISO 400

Once the Ark is built, Ill post those pictures as well.
This is also my practicing with raw.
 
Is that motion blur I see? or is it bokeh? It's kinda disorienting. The first three, especially.

I would have pushed a little smaller aperture on the rose for greater dof.
 
I believe it is boken from the lens, but these were hand held because the angles were not tripod friendly so some motion may be present, I tried to avoid it best I could.
 
I bumped the iso up higher to help compensate for the cloudy, murky lighting I had. I'll probably crop some more from #2 on right side.
#3 throws me off because the focus point on the shell causes everything at the same distance to be in focus which causes the uneven blur across the picture. I think I could've used some extra lighting to fill in the crack better.
#4 I noticed the pink color in lower left hand corner after posting and will crop that. I do like the contrast between the green leaves and red rose. without bluring the leaves to the point you dont know what they are.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom