See the Sea!!

sunny13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Is the sea leveled... I got this picture an year ago.... but discussed with my friends that it is bit confusing.... is the sea not leveled....???
Picture13.jpg

He, sunny13, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
Do you happen to be from Mexico?

I do agree that the tilt in your photo is a bit confusing, but here it looks deliberate and as if it were a means of composition because the tilt is so strong.

Usually I would suggest to anyone (including myself!) who takes a photo of the sea with a crooked horizon: better straighten it, else the water runs out of your picture! ;)

But here I think it can be left as it is. It looks like part of the composition.
Is it your boy?

Actually I was interested capturing the boy and not the sea... and so i angled my camera a bit.... later I relaized that the sea is looking bit confusing but not for me as I do know why is it so... actually the ground where the boy is sitting is also not flat and the boy sitting perpendicularly on it ..... so my camera is at the same angle ... here comes the result ... See the Sea!!! .....:)

I am not really happy with the water that runs out of your picture!
Even if you wanted to capture boy, you still had to be careful with the entire composition.
that's nothing more than a vacation pic.

Most reactions

Back