What's new

See Things Differently

Modifeye

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
145
Location
Banff, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favourite things to do is to take a photo of something and try to envision what it could become. I love to spend hours retouching photographs and using some other shots to create new surreal like scenes. Let me know what you think of one of my favourite pieces!

$Rhino-Constructionsite-web.webp

It all started with a shot of a Rhino at the zoo...

$Rhino-ConstructionCOMP-web.webp
 
Last edited:
Wow--that is extremely cool. Not that it's the only thing at play here, but I envy your Photoshop skills!
 
I really like it, very nice!
 
Well, that's damned good. Reminds me of Pawel Kuczynski.
 
Thanks guys! I have other works with this similar style that I'll post eventually. Or you could check out my FB page! (in my sig) Cheers :D
 
Wow. Stunning. And incredibly creative, too.
 
Very original, super cool
 
Went trough your fb and wow! I'm amazed with your thinking process.
 
Amazing.

Nice shot of the rhino just by itself!
 
My latest work, shot yesterday. I'm very close to finishing this one, but thought I'd post it for some final adjustment input.

$Polar-ConstructionSite-web.webp

View attachment 55358
 
Last edited:
Love them both.

Amazing stuff man
 
Now I don't see the way you do initially, but seeing the way the polar bear is situated in the first and second pics I totally see why you chose those two pictures to put together. Simply fantastic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom