What's new

seen this be4??? shocking~~

Oh my god.
No!
I have never seen anything of the kind before! :shock:
Where is this?
How could you be out here to take this photo????
Did you not end up like the cars, the road and the trees????? Whoa!
 
this was taken in Europe...a horrible storm one night...
i was lucky enough to avoid such kinda a desaster...it's gonna be fine if u stayed home...
 
But where in Europe and when? And you were out there to take this photo, weren't you?
 
If it is your friend who took this photo, it must not appear here.
Or you send your friend's approval for you to post his photo to Chase.
I edited your post and changed the photo to a mere link.
 
Oh. Didn't know that would happen... there was a photo at first, all right. Cool photo at that, no doubt! (Icy cold, actually).
But we have our rules what with posting someone else's work up here - it may so easily seem the poster is passing that work as his own.........
I am sorry the link now does not work.

"jesusloving", would you care to come back and post the LINK, just the LINK!, yet again, please? I might have made a mistake?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom