What's new

Sekonic L-358

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally broke down and got a light meter. I must say, it is a purchase I should've made long ago. I did well enough on my own if I just had a simple single strobe setup. However, when you start using 2+ lights, it can be a nightmare to try and get the ratios just right. Before I was spending probably 15 minutes adjusting, taking test shots, adjusting, cursing, take shots, etc. Then in PS I would spend more time trying to get it right. This takes all the guess work out of it. Measure it, make an adjustment, and you're ready to go, and it's spot on. It looks so much better SOOC and really reduces the amount of time spent PP. If you're struggling w/ getting your exposure right, check into a light meter.
 
It's great. Set up. Meter ambient to get your shutter speed, trigger each flash in turn for the ratio, trigger all the flashes to get your aperture, make the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom