What's new

Selective Coloring (my take)

runner10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila, Philippines
Hi Guys. I just registered and this is my very 1st post (so go easy on the newbie).

I know a lot of people don't like selective coloring but somehow I like it.
Here are some of my "selective coloring" images.
C&Cs welcome. Thanks for looking.

Shallow...
71261416.jpg


Pit lane...
69899333.jpg


Spa entrance...
71497264.jpg


Blooming...
74025070.jpg
 
Very well done in my opinion. Great selection of focus on each image.

Great job!
 
#5, hands down the best of them all.
 
i love #5, and #4. thats a great wedding technique if done correctly. you look like you have mastered selective coloring. grat job.
 
These are beautiful. Very tastefully done. Good job.
 
excellent examples of selective coloring, nice work!
 
wow.. this is good stuff!! good job!
 
all of them are greatly done i love the leaves and the color in that one and the racecar the most
 
the last 2, IMO, are terrific - and I hate selective color.
I think because the color is used, not just to attract the eye, but as an thoughtful, interesting, novel part of the composition.
 
Ive tried it but never got the hang of it so gave it up, You on the other hand seemed to hit the nail on the head with these posted here. Good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom