What's new

Selective Coloring (my take)

this is the best set of selective coloring images ive seen. i love how u have more colors showing instead of jsut 1 liek sum people do.
 
Thanks guys.

Here's some more...

Cop#76
71497107.jpg


Protected
69896893.jpg


The Pedestrian
71261187.jpg


Thirst quenched
71121582.jpg


My work in progress selective coloring gallery here ---> http://www.pbase.com/chuckmaceda/selective_coloring

Thanks for looking. :wink:
 
The first one is my favorite by far. I love it. I agree with the people who said you do it tastefully and it's good how you use more than 1 color. I usually can't stand selective coloring.
 
the second set of photos are also awesome... especially that lady with the glasses on. good work. :)
 
Those are cool! It would be neat if you had each sprinkle color and the rest b&b.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom