What's new

Selective Coloring Rocks!!

Ysarex95 89

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
elvis.jpg


Joe
 
As much as I hate selective coloring.. that one ALMOST works... lol! The "king" was pretty colorful... in more than one way!
 
Yes, selective colorS rock!

Now, can you select just one color and still make it rock? :sexywink:
 
If it was just his blue suede shoes... Nah. It would still appear gimmicky.
 
Yes, selective colorS rock!

Now, can you select just one color and still make it rock? :sexywink:

Well, the OP DID say "selective ColorING" rocks...so that could apply to either one color or several colors. But I agree; this works because of the use of several colors. Choosing just one and still making it work would be much more difficult.
 
Yeah. I do have problems with reading comprehension.

I am playing Might and Magic, and I have been killing off my troops left and right, even using the battle calculator. Why? Because I simply read (repeatedly) "Medium Victory" instead of "Medium Victory to the DEFENDER" LOL
 
Yeah. I do have problems with reading comprehension.

I am playing Might and Magic, and I have been killing off my troops left and right, even using the battle calculator. Why? Because I simply read (repeatedly) "Medium Victory" instead of "Medium Victory to the DEFENDER" LOL

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't step on his blue suede shoes or you'll be crying like a hounddog while getting rocked in a jailhouse by the big boss man.
 
I probly would have just done his guitar and shoes
 
looks like an excellent place for selective color. a mediocre image of snapshot significance with a busy background. :thumbup:

Seems right to me.
 
looks like an excellent place for selective color. a mediocre image of snapshot significance with a busy background. :thumbup:

Seems right to me.

Writing stopped being fun when I discovered the difference between good writing and bad and, even more terrifying, the difference between it and true art. And after that, the whip came down.
-- Truman Capote

unpopular.jpg
 
I used to contribute around here. then it got too redundant.
 
I used to contribute. I still contribute. I like to be redundantly redundant again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom